Friday, May 14, 2010

Sumer Reading List

I really haven't thought much about what I will read over the summer. Seeing the reading list for the end of the year has inspired me to read one book in particular. 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult. This book seems interesting to read because it is about a school shooting. A school shooting is something that I can relate to because it could happen to me. Another book I would want to read Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. I would want to read this because I liked the movie and because the author is one of my favorites to read from. I don't know if this counts but I would also read or look at a book called Post Secrets: Extraordinary Secrets from Ordinary Lives. It is a book of cool postcards that people sent to this one man telling them about their deepest secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment