Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fate

I was born on January 13th 1995 which means that according to astrology I am a Capricorn. This means overall in character, I should be fearless reckless and eager to meet the challenges that I will meet in life. I am supposedly emotionally unstable, I am able to learn from my mistakes and can find the humor in a bad situation. My positive traits includes being very disciplined, ambitious, patient, resourceful and humorous. My ngative traits include, being selfish, pessimistic and grudging.

I am not much of a person who studies their horoscope or lves by it; ihave never really cared until this assignment. Most of this information I found right. But some was also wrong. Unlike me the characters believe that the stars and heaven will give them signs of the future.When Mercutio is yelling "A plague o' both your houses!"(3.1.111) he is saying that because of his death there will bad things happening to both the Montagues and Capulets. Another example is when Juliet says that if romeo were to come, he would the face of heaven. This means she knows the future will be great when he is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment