Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Final Blog...Finally!!!

By reading through all of my blogs, I was able to learn a lot about my writing style. I have never really thought that I had a strong voice, but after 20 or some odd blogs about English you begin to see a pattern.

Well first off I have gotten a whole lot better at editing my blogs. I'm sure it fit's because I have had to write many things this year or if it's because when writing an English blog, you actually have to correct it. I surprisingly saw my writing get more mature. I feel once I understood more of what was going on in class, I was able to show that more in the way I wrote. I think the significance of my blog was how I interpreted the meaning of what I read. Though I could have gotten the main point of a poem or story, I was always able to get more out of it that I feel is not commonly seen by other people. This happened because I look at peices of writing differently than other people. If I look at the overall meaning of my writing I would say it was to show that I understood what I was doing but at the same timeshow myself and how I can grow through writhing. My writhing show how to use a blog in a way that can be helpful and insciteful but also interesting to read. I was able to take advantage of what a blog was. None of my writing sounded like how I would write on a normal English assignment. But at the same time I got the main point across like I did in my big point essays. I think this blogging experience has taught how to express myself in my writing and not be a total bore. Other than just a way to easily do writing assignments it was a way the students and the teach to see a different side the writer. I found this quote to be a good some up of how I think my writing is, " A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people" -Thomas Mann. Writing has never been my strong point but I find when I do A good job It sounds really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment